The Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) on Thursday published the specimen for the new $2 and $5 dollar notes which shall be introduced next Monday.
According to the central bank, the security features on the news are as follows:
1. Visually impaired recognition feature
2. Latent image showing the denomination
3. Optical variable ink with colour shift from gold to green
4. Security thread with “RBZ” Watermark with highlighted “RB7”
5. See-through Zimbabwe Bird on either side which is in perfect register
Treasury believes the new notes will increase liquidity and lower prices down.SEND US FEEDBACK: firstname.lastname@example.org OR, better still, CLICK HERE TO JOIN ONE OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS for the latest news!